Comparative analysis of an aspect of safety and quality systems in healthcare
Informed consent is an important aspect of safety and quality systems in healthcare.
Write a comparative analysis on informed consent in healthcare. In your assignment, you are to:
• Outline the principles of informed consent relevant to your current society
• Compare and contrast with another country or another community or a different culture, or different time (e.g. 50 years ago or 100 years ago). between Australia and UK.
Introduction • Topic is clearly defined and focus of paper is outlined
Body • Key principles of informed consent are defined and supported by current evidence & practice
• Compare and contract is clearly outlined
• Analysis is supported by appropriate literature and evidence
Conclusion • A clear summary is presented, which collates the evidence presented.
Referencing • APA format
• At least 5 recent (less than 6-8 years old) credible, scholarly journal articles are used (including at least 2 sourced independent of the readings provided)
• Evidence is well integrated into the text with appropriate use of direct and indirect quotes
Thanks a lots