The objective of this paper is for you to understand the motivation theories and develop such theories and principles as part of your own leadership and organization styles. You should also describe barriers to achievement and how to overcome them in organizational dynamics and multi-culture environments.
This paper should contain the following components:
1) Find a specific emerging motivational system or issue occurring at your workplace or other business or organization that you wish to focus on and has a motivational concern.
2) Write a brief introduction about selected workplace and confronting problems in human motivations.
3) Apply Maslow’s hierachy of needs, Herzberg’s hygiene or maintenance approach or other theories to solve problems.
4) Analyze barriers to motivation process causing frustrations that can deter your plan from reaching achievements.
The paper should include executive summary, contents, and citation based on APA Style, 6th edition. A length of this written paper should be between 1,500-2,000 words ( Time New Roman 12). Please use MS Words and Deposit right here by double clicking the title.
A Suggested List for Reading
1. Chapter 7 Motivation from your textbook
2. 7 habits for Higher Effective People by Stephen Covey
3. Elements of Motivation by By Captain Bob Webb, the site is available at http://www.motivation-tools.com/elements/index.htm
4. Employee Motivation in the Workplace, available at
5. Motivation (theories and principles), available at